CICU INKS MOU WITH Department of Science, Technology & Environment, Govt. of Punjab.
The MOU was exchanged between Sh. Upkar Singh Ahuja, President CICU and Sh. Manpreet Singh Badal, Finance Minister Govt. of Punjab at Punjab Innovation technology Sumit-2019, Hotel The lalit, Chandigarh.
"The Purpose of this MoU is to promote research and Innovation Ecosystem in MSME through Partnership with Universities & Research Institutes. It will be very useful for MSMEs to adopt new technologies, which will have positive impact on the development of new products with competitiveness, improve existing process and Design, adoption of Industry 4.0 and many more" stated Mr. Upkar S Ahuja , President CICU
The DSTE-GoP and CICU have identified the following areas of mutual interest for cooperation:-
· Promotion of Innovation ecosystem in the various industrial sectors associated with CICU with the support of Research Institutions and Universities.
· Identification of Technological needs of the sectors and facilitate its addressal.
· Facilitate existing manufacturing sector for transition to upcoming technology market needs such as e-vehicles etc.
· Promotion of Cleaner invocation technologies/advanced manufacturing technologies including Industry 4.O for enchaining productivity and efficiency initially in various sectors.
· Facilitate in developing adequate IPR ecosystem for Industry sponsored research by academia or Research Institute w.r.t ownership rights, etc.
· Sharing of Knowledge and technology through awareness programs.
· Human resource capacity development programs for addressing the sector concerns
FOR MORE NEWS RELATED TO ASSOCIATION SECTOR LOG ON TO WWW.THEASSOCIATION.NEWS